TERMS AND CONDITIONS :: USER AGREEMENT
By enquiring about our services, signing our retainer / service agreement, hiring our professional / management services, visiting our website / office/s, and accessing the information, knowledge, procedure, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’).
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Mahandru Associates without any prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement (available on our website) periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of our site/services after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CLIENTS
- All Information is believed to be reliable based on the current fact & figures but is not guaranteed as it is for reference /educational purpose only and cannot be considered as an authoritative guide. Mahandru Associates cannot accept any obligation and responsibility for any risk, loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on this content or any errors or omissions.
- Unless otherwise expressed, Mahandru Associates expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Mahandru Associates acts as an agent / catalyst on behalf of their clients in the preparation & submission of applications for immigration / Residency & Citizenship and ancillary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities and to provide consultancy advice, recommendations and assistance to lodge a valid and complete application to the best of their knowledge and skills.
- Mahandru Associates will use and rely on information and documents provided by the client, which should be true, valid and legal and correct in all respects. Bogus, false or misleading information or documents, including documents of identity, is a criminal offence and the Company is not responsible against any liabilities or actions whatsoever.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide us with all required information and documentation concerning an application. This may include but is not limited to documentation from third parties such as partners, family, employers, sponsors, assessment bodies, educational bodies, etc. If the required documentation does not meet with the requirements of Mahandru Associates and other governing bodies, we retain the right not to lodge that application until we have received all of the required information in order to do so. Mahandru Associates will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such documents or information.
- The Client shall notify Mahandru Associates of any change in address & contact details or if there is any change in the Client’s circumstances, which may affect the application.
- The Client agrees to submit his/her documents to Mahandru Associates within the time frame communicated and in its required format. Mahandru Associates has a right to stop its services in case if requirements are not satisfactorily fulfilled and Company will not be responsible for any future claims from the Client as well.
- Mahandru Associates always suggest and advises the Client planning for migration; not to sell / vacate any property, leave employment or finalize business or personal matters of whatsoever nature until written advice or approval has been received from the respective authorities.
- The relevant application process stages will only commence after Mahandru Associates has received the full amount of the applicable installment(s).
- Mahandru Associates doesn’t provide any kind of guarantee or warranty on positive outcome of any program whatsoever the case may be.
- Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice based on external price / cost variations.
- Application processing times shown on promotional materials are standard / average processing times only and should be used as a reference guide only.
- Mahandru Associates is not liable for any costs arising from any action or inaction of any immigration authority, embassy, government & non- government body associated with any application or indeed for the non-provision of service from any third party associated with the process or delivery, which may result in an application or any part in the application process being delayed or refused as a result.
- Mahandru Associates will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules, regulations or processing requirements even if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery.
- Mahandru Associates strives to use its best endeavors to process all applications within the timelines committed / advertised and to minimize any delay or inconvenience which may arise. However, Mahandru Associates doesn’t guarantee any time guidelines for any application and will also not be held responsible for any damages which may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, hotel booking and loss of earnings or any other costs incurred due to a delay in application processing by authorities or whosoever.
- Certain documentation required for an Immigration application may be valid for a certain period of time and become invalid thereafter (for example medicals, skills assessment results, police clearance reports). It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the documentation provided to Mahandru Associates at the time of submitting a visa application are valid and within date.
- In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, Mahandru Associates liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of $100 per paid application. Mahandru Associates accepts no liability for consequential loss.
- The provision of Residency & Citizenship Consultancy services from Mahandru Associates to a client ends as soon as a decision is reached by an authorized officer on an application. No further work or services will be provided or included from Mahandru Associates to the client as part of the service provision unless already included in the original contract.
- Internal Correspondence between authorities and Mahandru Associates with regards to any application is strictly confidential and is not subject to further distribution to third parties (including main applicants)
- The duties and obligations of both the parties towards the other party and / or to any third party are limited to the terms and conditions of service agreement only.
- Mahandru Associates doesn’t constitute any representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind whatsoever, and will not stand liable for any direct or indirect loss, loss of profit, personal / business opportunities, emotional disturbances, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with any delay in performance or non-performance due to what so ever the reason may be.
- Client will not be engaged / involved in any other direct or indirect Immigration, Residency and Citizenship Application, or hire any other Consultancy Services similar to mentioned in its agreement during the validity of the agreement and if client does so, Mahandru Associates has a right to cancel / void this agreement and the amount paid will not be refundable.
- Non-compliance to standard procedures may result to Non-Claimable application suspension.
- In the event that consultation / data / information provided by Mahandru Associates is being relayed/ transferred by you to any third party as a recommendation, please be advised that you do so at your own risk.
- You agree that, you will not forward data / information, provided in confidence, by Mahandru Associates, to any third party without the former’s explicit consent. The Client indemnifies Mahandru Associates against any loss, action, proceedings, costs, claims and damages which may have be caused directly or indirectly by a breach of the aforementioned obligations of the client under this Agreement, OR, ramifications caused by the reliance of any third party on advice/data/information given by the Client, which was derived directly or indirectly from Mahandru Associates.
AFFILIATES / THIRD PARTY SERVICES / REFERRALS
- You understand that Mahandru Associates may pay a commission in the form of a referral fee to any organization that refers business to us, and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are acknowledging that we have disclosed these business and financial agreements to you.
- In certain cases, Mahandru Associates may receive royalties, commissions, referral fees and all marketing contributions from third parties where we refer our clients to external vendors that are not under the control of the Mahandru Associates. Mahandru Associates does not accept any liability or responsibility for the services provided by a third party. We do not endorse and shall not be held responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such third parties / vendors.
- Any dealings between you and any vendors / third party advertiser or merchant mentioned or linked to by means of a direct dealing, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are made between you and the relevant vendor / advertiser or merchant. Mahandru Associates will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- Client under no circumstances is allowed to have any sort of direct dealing with the vendors / third parties introduced by Mahandru Associates. And if he/she makes any sort of direct link / deal, Mahandru Associates will have a right to claim for the full amount of service fee equivalent to the value of services asked and also may include extra penalty charges levied by Mahandru Associates Management.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE
By reading and continuing to use the site you agree to the following conditions of use.
- Disclaimer; Mahandru Associates makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in its website.
- Links to Other Sites; certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site to sites owned and operated by third parties. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Mahandru Associate of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside of our site.
- Accessibility; Mahandru Associate endeavors at all times to make the site as accessible as possible to disabled users. In no way does Mahandru Associate seek to deliberately discriminate against disabled users’ access to the website service.
- Disputes and Jurisdiction; each provision within the terms and conditions are severable and any provision which is void, or could render the terms and conditions void, is excluded. The terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in United Arab Emirates and each party agreeing to the terms and conditions submits to this. Also by agreeing to the terms and conditions you waive any claim that such courts are an inconvenience.
SUMMARY OF TERMS
Browser: Used to locate and display Web pages via a software application. The most popular ones are Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
Cookie: Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called ‘cookie.txt’. Cookies are used to enable a website to ‘remember’ whether a user has visited the site before and possibly to store marketing information about previous visits (items bought last time, pages visited etc.). Cookies are also used to store temporary information as a user moves from page to page within a site (items in a shopping basket etc.). Such cookies are erased when the user session ends. This information is converted to number format for statistical purposes, and all information relating to the individual is erased when the user session is ended. Users can set their browser not to allow cookies to be stored in their computer. To do this, please follow the instructions provided with your web browser software.
IP Address: If you are connected to the Internet you have one, for example it may look something like this 22.214.171.124
User Session: A user’s visit to a site begins when the user first accesses any page on a given site and ends after a visitor has left that site and not revisited it within a specified amount of time (normally 20 minutes) or when the user’s browser is closed.
Web Server: Delivers (serves up) web pages to your computer.
All Content published on or otherwise accessible through this Website is protected by copyright. The Content, the copyright in the Content, and all other intellectual property relating thereto, are owned or controlled by Mahandru Associates. You may only use or reproduce the information in the Content for your own personal, non-commercial or educational use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or retransmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on or accessed through the Website and maintain such notices in the Content.