Creative Graphic Designer
- Making daily designs for company products and uploading on all social media.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
- Developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose.
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints.
- Working with a wide range of media and graphic design tools.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented.
- Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copy writing, and production departments; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts to client.
- Making and maintaining the company profiles and presentations up to date.
Department: PR & Marketing
Project Location(s): Business Bay – Dubai, UAE
SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Maintain strict discipline and professional working environment.
- Flexibility with the Time frame and willingness to perform.
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- High level of analytical and organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Real understanding of print and web advertising opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Delivery and implementation focus
- Excellent project management skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Tight organizational and time management skills
- Highly numerate and metrics focused
- Extra efficient boss management skills