Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Top Kapi Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
Turkey, officially the Republic of Turkey, is a transcontinental country in Eurasia and Middle East, located mainly in Western Asia, with a smaller portion on the Balkan peninsula in Southeast Europe. Turkey is bordered by eight countries: Greece and Bulgaria to the northwest; Georgia to the northeast; Armenia, the Azerbaijani exclave of Nakhichevan and Iran to the east; and Iraq and Syria to the south.
The country is encircled by seas on three sides, with the Aegean Sea to the west, the Black Sea to the north, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south. The Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara, and the Dardanelles, which together form the Turkish Straits, divide Thrace and Anatolia and separate Europe from Asia.
|FORM OF GOVERNMENT: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic|
|LARGEST CITY: Istanbul|
|TIME ZONE: UTC+3 (FET)|
|CURRENCY: Turkish Lira|
|OFFICIAL LANGUAGES: Turkish|
|AREA: 783,356 km2|
Turkey announced its citizenship by investment programme in 2016. It grants residency, citizenship and a second passport to applicants investing in real estate. The real estate investment amount was originally set at $1 million and in September 2018 was drastically reduced along with that for capital investment and bank deposits. The investment was required into real estate, shares of Turkish companies or government issued bonds. Citizenship of Turkey is granted after the applicant has held the investment for 3 years.
- Clean criminal record.
- Proof of adequate investment.
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Be in excellent health.
Required minimum investment limits for the citizenship programme are as follows:
- Real Estate Investment – A minimum property (real estate) investment of $250,000.
- Bank Deposit – Deposit $500k USD in cash (or the equal value in Turkish Lira) for at least 3 years in one of the Turkish Banks.
- Capital Investment – Fixed capital investment shall be made minimum of $500k USD (or the equal value in Turkish Lira). This investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
Residency in Turkey is also available through investment in real estate although the permit needs to be renewed every six months.
- Minimum 18 Years of Age
- Be able to provide Personal, Business and Bank’s Reference Letter
- Must pass strict Due Diligence checks in regard to Past Criminal Records & Source of Funds
- All Identity Documents Attested & Notarized
Why Choose Turkey
- High standard of living.
- One of the best climate in the world.
- High level of education.
- Warm-hearted people and fantastic culture.
- No mandatory residency required.
- Muslim & Secular State.
- Natural Environment.
- Excellent Food and Rich Cuisine.
- Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners.
Initial Consultation & Application Preparation by Mahandru Associates.
Submission of Citizenship Application to Citizenship by Investment Unit (CBIU).
Government processing of the application and due diligence checks, taking up to 2-3 months for completion.
Past successful Due Diligence Govt. will issue an “Approval in Principle”.
If your application was approved in principle, the letter issued by the CBIU will also instruct you to make the necessary Investment or to complete the payment of the real estate property.
Certificate of Naturalization / Citizenship Certificate Issuance.
Issuance of Passport Book.
Turkey Citizenship by Investment Program Benefits
- Turkey is an E2-treaty signatory country, which means its nationals are eligible for E-2 visas in the US.
- Citizenship from day one
- Fast & Reliable Process
- No minimum residency stay requirements
- Family Inclusion
- Free Education and Health care
- Visa-free Travel to 111 countries, including Singapore and Hong Kong.