- August 31, 2018
- Posted by: administrator
- Category: Blog
Good News for Dominicans in General and their CBI program in particular, as the Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica has announced, a first of its kind for the region, visa waiver agreement with Russia, the largest nation and the sixth largest economy around the globe.
Those spring visits to St. Peters-burg are only a ticket away now!!
The authorities of these states have mutually agreed that the citizens of each country can visit other’s country, without the obligations of obtaining a travel visa, for up to 90 Days at a time.
Adding Russia to the existing list of 136 other countries including UK & Schengen for Visa-Free Travel for Citizens of Dominica, makes it a very striking opportunity for HNW Individuals and business entrepreneurs.
WHY CHOOSE DOMINICA
- No physical residency requirements
- Inclusion of dependent children up to 28 years old
- Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 28 living with and fully supported by the main applicant
- Inclusion of dependent parents/grandparents over with and fully supported by the main applicant
- Inclusion of dependent parents/grandparents over 55 years old
- No minimum level of education required
- No management experience required
Contact Mahandru Associates to enquire about the Citizenship by Investment Program in the Commonwealth of Dominica @ 044375583/4/5 or visit our website www.prandcitizenship.com
- Toll Free: 800 MAHANDRU (62426378)
- Tel: 00971 4 437 5585
- Fax: 00971 4 437 5582
- What’s App: 00971 55 994 7860
- eMail: email@example.com
- Website: www.prandcitizenship.com