Spain Citizenship and Investor Immigration
Located on the Southwestern shore of Europe, Spain is a country full of natural beauty and inspiring landscapes. Spain boasts one of the oldest and richest cultures in the world and its climate and beaches are the main reason why people want to obtain a Spain citizenship by investment. Spain has a substantial economic infrastructure which benefits its residents with a high standard of life, reasonable living costs, and favorable health care and education. The country’s thriving economy is built upon its tourism, energy, transportation, and agricultural industries. Spain provides foreign investors with a unique chance to relocate to a country that offers excellent opportunities. Mahandru Associates will assist you in acquiring a Spain citizenship by investment in Dubai.
Permanent Residency and Citizenship
You can apply for permanent residency in Spain after living in the country for five years. It is also possible to apply for citizenship after living in Spain for ten years. The golden visa or temporary residency permit can easily be renewed without living in the country. Although this is the case, the permanent residency and citizenship require the investor and his or her family to reside in Spain.
- Investment of €500,000
- Full family residency
- No requirement to reside.
- Permanent Residency from 5 years
- Citizenship from 10 years
- EU Schengen visa travel
If the investor and family have been permanent residents in Spain for five years, they can apply for Spanish citizenship. This legal process is better known as naturalization, and once this application is approved, the investor and family will get Spanish passports. If you get Spanish citizenship, then this automatically grants you European Union citizenship which allows the investor and family to live and travel through the European Union.
Reasons to Choose Spain for Second Passport
- Amazing history, culture and food
- Visa free travel for the applicant and his/her family members in EU and Schengen zone
- No mandatory stay requirement in the country
- The applicant does not need to become a tax resident in Spain
- Only investment, no contribution
- The investor golden visa will be issued to investor’s family members (children up to 18 years old)
- Opportunity to get permanent residence permit in 5 years (mandatory rule is that the investor must live more than 6 months per year in Spain)
- Citizenship can be applied after 10 years
- Process is very straightforward and government fees are low